How to contact mega call centre and most common questions?
In this article, we will discuss how to contact a mega call center and what are the most common questions that customers ask. In fact, there are currently many banking products that you can choose from in Indonesia and they are adjusted for personal or non-personal needs.
Bank Mega itselfis an Indonesian company in the form of a limited liability company. You already know that the bank mega is engaged in Jakarta-based banking financial services. The bank mega, which is part of Citicorp, has been in existence since 1992.
Like the products of banking in general, Bank Mega also has savings products. The savings product also provides transfers, cash withdrawals, balance checks, payments, purchases, shopping and other transaction services. Of course, there is also a mega call centre that is ready to serve customers in case of complaints of criticism or suggestions.
The difference is, while shopping on Transmart you can enjoy various benefits like shopping promos with debit cards, where you can get a 5% discount. Then there are other reward programs for customers who really deserve it and there are still many promos that match other programs.
Selection of savings products from Bank Mega
The most common thing that is often heard at mega call centres is about savings products, which are often asked by potential customers who want to open a savings account. There are really several products that you can choose according to your needs, such as:
- Mega Dana is a connection commonly used by individual customers where this savings provide a fairly progressive interest rate with an initial deposit of Rs 100 thousand.
- Mega Maxi, almost the same as mega fund, the initial deposit is large, it is 1 million
- Mega Ultima is a product used to target high-end customers with an initial deposit of $100 million
- Mega forex is a kind of savings that requires a medium to raise funds and transactions in various foreign currencies
- Mega Plan, this product is a term savings product that helps you to be disciplined in savings for certain purposes, such as saving for tourist purposes, property and other purposes
- Mega Berbagi, as the name suggests, where you can have special savings for donations, for example, your savings are distributed for the construction of schools, places of worship and others
- Mega Perdana is a savings account for children with unique character design in passbooks and ATMs
- Bank Mega Sawaria Savings is a savings that has Sharia principles and can be for personal and business
In fact, some people are curious about bank mega’s products, so it’s not uncommon for them to approach mega call centres for details about these products . This banking company offers a variety of options, so you can decide to choose savings as per your needs.
How to open an account in Bank Mega?
When you already know the different types of savings, it’s time to choose which type of savings is most recommended. The question that potential customers often ask is how to open an account where you can actually go directly to the branch office.
The requirements for creating an account yourself are so easy, you need to provide only one of the id cards, for example, id card, driving license or passport, then NPWP, 6000 stamp duty and initial deposit in accordance with the savings product you choose. If the company’s legal documents are used for business entities you will need to attach them.
Once the above requirements are fulfilled, youcan come to the nearest bank mega branch office. Then you will be asked to fill out the account opening form in the customer service section. Follow the instructions, if you have, you will get a debit card with a passbook.
Many people try to contact the mega call centre because they want to open an account online. The bank provides facilities to open a mega online account, in an all-digital age, of course, people also want convenience as bank services backed by internet banking and mobile banking become more popular.
For those of you who want to open an account online, the trick is to register at a mega ATM. Enabling a one-time password or OTP for online registration and financial transactions via www.bankmega.com . So you can choose ways that you think are simpler as per your needs.
How to communicate interruptions or complaints at mega call centre?
The next question about Bank Mega is what to do when customers experience problems or want to file complaints about savings products or services? In fact, if you want to file your complaint, visit the official bank’s mega website page, the details are as follows:
- You must access the site bankmega.com
- Look for the ‘About Us’ option
- Click on ‘Contact Us’
- Then there will be a Customer Care page, then click on the Customer Complaint Form
- Fill in customer complaint data starting from the problem category, account data includes account type, account number, name, address, telephone, email and others
- Also fill in the details of the complaint such as the date of the nominal incident and the statement
- Then click submit
In addition to the above method, you can actually contact the mega call centre or come directly to the nearest branch office so that you can file a complaint directly. You can also contact several numbers that will allow you to make complaints more easily.
Complaint number or call centre of bank mega
In addition to coming directly to the nearest branch office or complaining about a customer’s complaint form, you can contact the hotline service. bankmega.com also on the main page of the site, you can interact with the live chat service at the bottom of the site display.
If you click on the LiveChat service, it will be converted automatically in the WhatsApp app. So you can chat on 0822 0822 5000 via the WhatsApp app. You can also have a two-way conversation from domestic and abroad via a phone call to +62 21 29601600 080 4150 0010.
In addition to going through the mega call center, you can also send comments, suggestions and complaints via email firstname.lastname@example.org. By connecting social media accounts, bisa also make sure that these social media accounts are really the official accounts of Bank Mega by sending messages or direct messages to Bank Mega’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts.
As is known, there are currently a lot of fake banking social media accounts that can really harm you if you are not careful and careful when filing complaints or submitting issues you are facing. Make sure that the social media account is an official account, such as Facebook account: BankMeguide, Twitter: BankMeguide, Instagram: BankMeguide.
Bank Mega always prioritizes customer satisfaction, so that if you want to communicate directly with the customer service for the inconvenience or complaints you are experiencing, there are many options that you can choose from. You should actually contact the Mega Call Center at the above hotline number so that you can contact directly.